Friday, October 27, 2006

Who Am I?

My name is Jeremiah. I am a Christian, Deacon, Daddy, Husband, Teacher, and Coach. I have many hats that I wear, but I thank God for blessing me with the privelege and the abilities to experience each one. I love playing and watching various sports, singing, dancing, spending time with my family and my Christian brothers and sisters. My favorites are my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my girls (that includes my wife), my parents and grandparents, my brothers, my Christian friends, baseball, football, those BHS Eagles, Clemson, the band-Casting Crowns, the singer- Jeremy Camp, the movie- The Rookie, my wife's cooking, my nanny's homemade biscuits and cherry delight, autumn, Christmas, hunting, fishing, & camping. There may be more, but that's all I can release from my mind at this time.

I want to dedicate this site to my carolina girls, hence the name of this blog. I thank God for blessing me with my wife Jessica. She is far more than I prayed for when I was young and naive. He definitely knew the person that I would need to guide me, support me, correct me (did I say that), appreciate me, and love me the way she does. She is by far the strongest woman that I know of, overcoming the adversities in her life to become an awesome mother and faithful wife. I thank God for how He brought us together, and as I reflect on it, I know His hand was in every part of us coming together.

My most prized earthly blessings are my two beautiful daughters, Gabby and McKenzie. I never knew how great the miracle of life could be until I witnessed the births of my two daughters- memories that will never fade. You cannot question whether God exists if you trully know the miracle of life. I love every moment I get to spend with these girls. Every day I wake I thank God for another opportunity to see daddy's little girls grow into little ladies. I have been blessed with two wonderfully, intelligent, loving, and beautiful little girls.

Thank You Lord for my Blessings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home