Tuesday, November 21, 2006

For all of you Sandlappers...



What is the South Carolina symbol for...

Animal
Game Bird
Fish
Reptile
Insect
Butterfly
Dog
Bird
Shell
Amphibian
Spider
Fruit
Beverage
Flower
Tree
Hospitality Beverage
The State Dance
The State Folk Dance
The State Waltz
The State Songs
The State Music
The State Popular Music
The State Opera
The State Poet Laureate
The State Gem
The State Stone
The State Grass


When did South Carolina become a state?
What order of Statehood does South Carolina Fall?

Try your best, then click on the underlined subject to find the answer.



2 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Blogger Lori said...

You are such a teacher!!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Carla said...

Very Interesting, but I am not a native of SC, so I have no knowledge of this stuff! I was sure the state insect had to be the sand flea...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home