Birthday Wishes

When I was younger, I used to ask God to bless me with a wife one day that met certain qualifications. I would say God please let her be...and don't let her be... While dating, there were several times that I thought I had found the person I wanted to spend forever with. Well, I am sure many of you have heard that Garth Brooks song "Unanswered Prayer". I don't believe in unanswered prayer, I believe God gives us an answer on everything. He took my qualifications and said, "Just let me handle this." What choice did I have? He has since blessed me with someone I could not even imagine in my dreams. She is an amazing person. She is strong, wise, loving, beautiful, kind, caring, compassionate, independent, gentle, athletic, intelligent, faithful, spiritual, a great leader, an awesome mother, and the best wife that I could ever hope for. She is perfect because God brought us together. We share a bond that is emotional, physical, and spiritual. She lifts me up when I am down, she encourages me when I feel like quitting, she loves me when I am hurting, she corrects me when I am wrong, she gives to me when I am in need, but most of all she prays for me. What more could I have asked for? God knew.
Today is her birthday and I pray that God will make this the most special day for her beyond what I could ever do. I praise God for every birthday we can celebrate together, because I have someone I am growing older with. I LOVE YOU, JESSICA.
Give her a call today and let her know how much she means to you too.

2 Comments:
I think you have an amazing wife too! I'm so glad to know both of you!
Jeremiah, you are a blessing to me as well. I thank God every day that He brought you and me together. You too have taught me so many things and when I get wrapped up in things that are not so important you help me to put things into perspective. I love you and thank you for the sweet post.
Post a Comment
<< Home