Thursday, May 17, 2007

Voices of Praise

The time is almost here. The Voices of Praise will be singing Sunday May 20th at 6pm. We are all excited and are in anticipation of this event. I can only describe the feeling I get when singing with this group as pure JOY and BLESSED. I have been running all over school letting players, students, teachers, and other staff know of the event. I have even stopped at a couple of places to drop some fliers off so people I don't normally see will get the invitation. I hope the church building is packed, wall to wall, front to back. I pray the Worship service that we are leading touches the hearts and lives of all who are in attendance. It is my prayer that anyone who does not know Christ as their personal Lord and Savior will make the decision to choose Him that night. I pray that the Holy Spirit moves among every individual to encourage them to find a church home, maybe at St. Helena, to answer the call to ministry, to submit to God's Will and direction, to allow God to heal in ways that only He can, and to totally surrender.

As the Voices of Praise sing that night I pray that we focus our attention upon our Lord and not upon ourselves or anyone in attendance. We will not be their to entertain, but to lead Worship. I pray that we Glorify God in every aspect Sunday night. God is the reason we have come together and have grown so fast and the reason we are able to do what we do so well. Let everything that has breath Praise the Lord!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home